Subject: REMINDER: Registration for PT rounds
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 15:07:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear customer,

This is a general reminder to register for participation in PT Food
September 2024 and PT Food October 2024.

(If you’ve already registered – or do not want to register – please ignore
this reminder.)

If you want to participate, and haven’t registered already – please
register as soon as possible at our web portal.

*	All PT registrations should now be made in our new web portal:
<https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se>
https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se
*	Information about login procedure has been sent previously – the
user guide is attached again to this e-mail.
*	Previous registrations from our old database (Absint) have NOT
been transferred to the new web portal.

*	We’ll have limited opportunities to answer e-mail during the
summer, and samples dispatch will be made directly after the summer
holidays. We therefore strongly encourage you to register as soon as
possible.
*	For information about our PT-schemes, visit:
https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro

Problems or questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!

PT Water - September 2024

PT Food - October 2024

Registration deadline: 2024-08-12

Registration deadline: 2024-08-11

Samples are sent: 2024-08-26

Samples are sent: 2024-09-09

Reporting deadline: 2024-09-29

Reporting deadline: 2024-10-13

Quantitative analyses

Quantitative analyses

Coliform bacteria

Aerobic plate count, 30 °C

Susp. thermotol.colif. bact.

Aerobic plate count, 20 °C

E. coli

Contaminating microorganisms

Intestinal enterococci

Enterobacteriaceae

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Coliform bacteria, 30 °C

Culturable microorganisms 22 °C, 68 h

Coliform bacteria, 37 °C

Culturable microorganisms 37 °C, 44 h

Thermotol. coliform bacteria

Escherichia coli

Presumptive Bacillus cereus

Coagulase-positive staphylococci

Enterococci

Qualitative analyses

Gram-neg. bacteria in pasteurised

dairy products

Best regards,

Jonas Ilbäck | Microbiologist, PhD
Swedish Food Agency | Unit for Microbiology
PO box 622 | SE-75126 Uppsala | Sweden
Phone (switchboard): +46 18 17 55 00

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro>
www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro

Food that is good for everyone – now and in the future

 <https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/gdpr> The processing of personal data
at the Swedish Food Agency